EdNeuroRad.com: practice call cases + annotated anatomy modules with 3D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edneurorad

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to let people know about my website edneurorad.com and ask that you forward to any junior residents you might know. The website is completely free and aims to be a modern educational resource for residents. It has 60+ high-yield fully scrollable cases with discussions and a unique readout feature. There are also narrated presentations going over basic search patterns as well as my personal interests of white matter diseases and spinal cord disorders. All images in these presentations are fully scrollable volumes as well (e.g. 50+ unique scrollable volumes in the white matter diseases lecture).

The website has high-resolution anatomy modules that should be useful for all residents. I just finished adding 3D reconstruction capabilities to these which I think should be very helpful for learning skullbase and brain surface anatomy (there’s a YouTube video on how to use these features). Finally, there’s a free DICOM web viewer that you can use for any local DICOM files you may have.

Hope people find the website helpful. Feel free to share any suggestions, errors, bugs, requests, etc. as I periodically add new technical features and content to the website.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
This is pretty cool and I will share it with junior residents. Just curious from reading the about page, why did you need IRB approval to make this website?

Members don't see this ad :)
This is pretty cool and I will share it with junior residents. Just curious from reading the about page, why did you need IRB approval to make this website?
Hi Cognovi. I applied for IRB approval because I thought that strictly speaking, this website does fall under human subjects research (I'm accessing medical data/imaging and deidentifying them to make a case series). I also wanted to make sure I have approval to publicly share the deidentified medical images and IRB approval counted for this purpose as well.

Thanks for doing this! As a current abdominal fellow who’s rusty in neuro and about to join a small general PP group, a review of the basics are appreciated!

Reactions: 1 user
Good cases. I could see some of these being missed by general rads.

On a semi-related note, highly recommend casestacks as well. They have bunch of cases from different modalities that helped prepare for call.

R1 here that's gone through neuro and some case stacks, this resource is fantastic and the read-out function is 10/10, thank you for making/sharing this!