Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting side note on this... the AMC in NY is actually not-for-profit. And everyone there is well paid, and they have a fantastic (IMO) intern program. But they're also not privately owned. As an aspiring practice owner, I'm not sure how I feel about this as a standard for all practices...
Angell Memorial in Boston is also a not-for-profit institution. Angell and AMC being a couple of the best hospitals in the country.
People need to remember that making a profit and being a for-profit institution are different things. A non-profit institution still tries to be profitable. It comes down to where that profit ends up going(to share holders/owner versus staying within the institution).
Me too, but I would never attempt to be a 'real rapper' as you can tell. 

And could you grab me a band-aid for the blister on my toe while you're at it? Thanks.