Discrepancy in residencies...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your point has already been disproven. Many programs pay more than others without blinking an eye. LIJ pays their residents over 20k more than my program. Programs nearby pay more than my program. this is how it is. I guess the simple explanation is "because they can." I got it.
Took you long enough.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Texas is a very diverse state. COL in Dallas & Houston is significantly higher than in Lubbock, or wherever.

Remember $50k is the average for a US *family*-- two earners implied.

And MBAs are a horrible comparison group. For every elite HYS grad who took a hiatus from their $250K+ private equity gig to get an MBA and come in as management at $400k+... there's 100 people who earned them online, at night school, from a regional branch of their state university, and would be happy to see $35k. We're by far the most homogenous earning block in the county.

MBA's start in the 90k plus, engineers with masters are starting in the 70-80k, those with finance degrees also in the 70k +, not to mention PT/OT/PA/NPs all starting in the 60-80k or so.

Let's not even talk about gigs like consulting where the pay can be in the 100k + the first year after bonus. And law is at an all time low right now for one. Public defenders are and have always been, horribly paid. Lawyers going onto private, associate type positions are being paid in the 80k +.
Uh huh, and how many of them are guaranteed 150k minimum the instant they finish training with most hitting 200k within 5 years - or much much more is not primary care. My wife and I are both 30, and we've each gotten offers for 200k in the town we're about to leave. How many other careers can swing 200k by 30?

Uh huh, and how many of them are guaranteed 150k minimum the instant they finish training with most hitting 200k within 5 years - or much much more is not primary care. My wife and I are both 30, and we've each gotten offers for 200k in the town we're about to leave. How many other careers can swing 200k by 30?

Tech, finance, law, marketing, consulting. And not everyone graduates by 30 btw. In IM/FM, sure. But for those of us who did things in between college and med school or who are doing specialties that are 5-6 years in length, we will not be finishing by 30.

Tech, finance, law, marketing, consulting. And not everyone graduates by 30 btw. In IM/FM, sure. But for those of us who did things in between college and med school or who are doing specialties that are 5-6 years in length, we will not be finishing by 30.
I have friends in all of those fields, and none of them are pulling more than low 6 figures.

Also, if you spend 5 years in residency you're going to be making more starting than I ever will as an FP.

Reactions: 1 users
From what I read and understand, sometimes a spouse can make another spouse feel devalued too.

Be thankful

MBA's start in the 90k plus...+.

MBA isn't a profession or linked to a specific career, doubtful all careers for which people get mbas pay in the sme ranges, and most reputable MBA programs require multiple years of industry related work before you enroll, so these aren't really entry level jobs like residency is -- you get an MBA to enhance an existing career, not to start a new one. So that example isn't applicable.

No, sadly I don't qualify for welfare, especially since I have a business that's rather profitable and a spouse who also makes 6 figures, and it's just us two. I guess i just feel devalued as a physician given how crappy the salary is. *Sigh*

I'll move on now, but I still think it sucks and our pay should be better.

Smh quit complaining. Do you know how lucky you are? My insurances(health, dental, and disability) and rent eat up 2/3 of my projected salary alone. Add in other crap (gas,car insurance, heat, etc..) and I'm projecting dang near a negative balance. And I don't drive a fancy car or moving to a upscale neighborhood.

As others have said this is only a temporary struggle and I assume many folks would love to be in your shoes.

Thank you, gutonc. Finally an honest answer! You are the king of sensitivity too. ;)

Also hospitals even in the same region can have very different cost structures. If hospital A has been sued a lot, hospital B hasn't, and hospital C self insures, all three are going to have very different med mal costs per trainee, even if they are physically located just one Block away from each other. So yes there may be valid reasons your pay is different elsewhere on the same block.

As for not knowing this up front, a mentioned every program i supposed to give you this info, and if they don't, you are supposed to ask. I recall getting salary projections from every place I interviewed. You signed on for this.

Smh quit complaining. Do you know how lucky you are? My insurances(health, dental, and disability) and rent eat up 2/3 of my projected salary alone. Add in other crap (gas,car insurance, heat, etc..) and I'm projecting dang near a negative balance. And I don't drive a fancy car or moving to a upscale neighborhood.

As others have said this is only a temporary struggle and I assume many folks would love to be in your shoes.

Oh I'm sorry for being business savvy and marrying someone successful, I guess I should be financially unwise and marry the janitor at my local med school. I'm not sure how I'm "lucky" vs. perhaps being wise and hard working. Not to mention that my "luck" as you call it also takes time, which means that I'm going to likely graduate several years after someone like you or many others age wise, which means I'll get less "big atteding bucks" any time soon. Alright, I'm done with this topic. I'm off to eat brisket.

No, sadly I don't qualify for welfare, especially since I have a business that's rather profitable and a spouse who also makes 6 figures, and it's just us two. I guess i just feel devalued as a physician given how crappy the salary is. *Sigh*

I'll move on now, but I still think it sucks and our pay should be better.

Something tells me you won't ever be happy with how much you get paid...

Reactions: 7 users
Oh I'm sorry for being business savvy and marrying someone successful, I guess I should be financially unwise and marry the janitor at my local med school. I'm not sure how I'm "lucky" vs. perhaps being wise and hard working. Not to mention that my "luck" as you call it also takes time, which means that I'm going to likely graduate several years after someone like you or many others age wise, which means I'll get less "big atteding bucks" any time soon. Alright, I'm done with this topic. I'm off to eat brisket.

Like I said you are a complainer(and ungrateful) point blank. And you with your "marry the janitor" comment also shows me you seem to look down on others and maybe why this struggle with lessor pay is an issue for you?(Personally I thought you married who you loved not based on their profession but to each his own)

So yes eat your brisket and be happy that you won't have to truly worry like some of your colleagues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Like I said you are a complainer(and ungrateful) point blank. And you with your "marry the janitor" comment also shows me you seem to look down on others and maybe why this struggle with lessor pay is an issue for you?

So yes eat your brisket and be happy that you won't have to truly worry like some of your colleagues.

Ungrateful? Ungrateful for what? Having work my butt off? I think that before you spout off to someone you don't know, their road/journey or difficulties and the path they've traveled down, you should perhaps realize some of us have exceptionally tough journeys. Ungrateful? pffft. Ridiculous and truly ignorant. If you made poor financial decisions, that's no one's fault but your own.

And according to how you and others think, no one should worry about anything since the salary is fine, the vacation is fine, and whatever they throw at you is fine. So don't complain and just take it.

Ungrateful? Ungrateful for what? Having work my butt off? I think that before you spout off to someone you don't know, their road/journey or difficulties and the path they've traveled down, you should perhaps realize some of us have exceptionally tough journeys. Ungrateful? pffft. Ridiculous and truly ignorant. If you made poor financial decisions, that's no one's fault but your own.

And according to how you and others think, no one should worry about anything since the salary is fine, the vacation is fine, and whatever they throw at you is fine. So don't complain and just take it.

Lol. You should be grateful to be a doctor because again I know many people who couldn't make It through or even get in to start this journey that would kill for a seat.

Also you knew that you would be working your butt off for whatever length of time your residency is for little pay. You could always do intern year and drop out if it's too hard .

And as some of the posters that know me personally will tell you my road was hell and back. You keep talking about business decisions brother give it a break that is nothing to do with how I feel.

When you can pretty much be on deaths door and make it through this journey like I have then get back to me. I know tough and it has little to do with money.

You're starting to rant a bit... the janitor comment was classy. I suppose the only alternative to making six figures is pushing a broom.

I think what the majority of people are getting at is the you're actually in a very favorable position in comparison to many residents. While you can continue to call those who have debt and chose to "marry the janitor" as it were financially irresponsible you might also consider just being happy that you achieved your goal of becoming a physician.

Crying about how little money you make when you broadcast your spouse makes six figures and you have no debt probably has to do a lot with why attendings think residents are entitled and everyone on this thread thinks your a tool.

Though, I do personally think people who graduated from med school before 2007 are pretty detached from reality when it comes to debt burden, but I digress.. as per usual.

The brisket comment is also a bit concerning. Please tell me you're not heading to a Texas program...

If you're so business saavy, why would you ever consider becoming a physician. Were you unaware residency was a requirement and that trainees aren't paid well?

You're starting to rant a bit... the janitor comment was classy. I suppose the only alternative to making six figures is pushing a broom.

I think what the majority of people are getting at is the you're actually in a very favorable position in comparison to many residents. While you can continue to call those who have debt and chose to "marry the janitor" as it were financially irresponsible you might also consider just being happy that you achieved your goal of becoming a physician.

Crying about how little money you make when you broadcast your spouse makes six figures and you have no debt probably has to do a lot with why attendings think residents are entitled and everyone on this thread thinks your a tool.

Though, I do personally think people who graduated from med school before 2007 are pretty detached from reality when it comes to debt burden, but I digress.. as per usual.

The brisket comment is also a bit concerning. Please tell me you're not heading to a Texas program...

I AM heading to a Tx program! Why are you concerned about brisket? It's delicious! And I DID get brisket at my local bbq place, but not in Tx. I think that you completely misunderstood most of the point of this thread, but it is pointless to argue.

If you're so business saavy, why would you ever consider becoming a physician. Were you unaware residency was a requirement and that trainees aren't paid well?

There is a difference between not being paid well, and having a sub-par salary in comparison to other programs. Read my posts!! And if you pretend that as a medical student, or someone applying to med school, that most students would have any clue of residency, how much residents are paid, etc, then you would be lying. Med school/residency/fellowship are very specific journeys, and like most, I take mine one at a time. Just like I have very little idea of how fellowships work at this point in life because I'm not in one and I'm years away from applying to one. So let's not pretend that we can be all knowing from the womb!

There is a difference between not being paid well, and having a sub-par salary in comparison to other programs. Read my posts!! And if you pretend that as a medical student, or someone applying to med school, that most students would have any clue of residency, how much residents are paid, etc, then you would be lying. Med school/residency/fellowship are very specific journeys, and like most, I take mine one at a time. Just like I have very little idea of how fellowships work at this point in life because I'm not in one and I'm years away from applying to one. So let's not pretend that we can be all knowing from the womb!

Hate to break it to you boss but that's your fault. I actually did know residents work a ton and get paid relatively little... Did you do any clinical rotations at your school or is University of Phoenix giving out medical degrees these days?

I AM heading to a Tx program! Why are you concerned about brisket? It's delicious! And I DID get brisket at my local bbq place, but not in Tx. I think that you completely misunderstood most of the point of this thread, but it is pointless to argue.

I'm not concerned about the brisket I'm concerned you might be my intern in the SICU.

I'm not concerned about the brisket I'm concerned you might be my intern in the SICU.

I'm sorry I'm savvy financially and created a plan where I'm pretty set for life, and I'm financially well off. I guess that sucks that you are struggling financially so much, perhaps you should make better financial decisions and not be jealous of others like me. I'm not going to be an intern, intelligent people don't assume anything. You are also assuming the specialty I'm supposed to be going into by talking about SICU. Of all the specialties and the hundreds of residents and the tons of programs in Tx, I would be doing medicine or surgery? that's pretty silly of you, and doesn't make you look very intelligent. I am and have always been a great resident and doctor, so now you are being rude. Personal attacks are not acceptable, and are violations of the TOU. Your comment about the University of phoenix is beyond ridiculous and offensive, and it makes you look sub-par intelligence wise. During my rotations, I actually bothered learning medicine, not asking my residents how much they made. Only a very simple minded person would bother asking that type of information during their clinical rotations. It seems like you are projecting here, so read up on what that means.

The residents at my school get paid a pretty high salary for one, and second, you are clearly having some serious comprehension issues. You have missed the point over and over and over again and the whole SUBJECT of this thread regarding DISCREPANCIES in salaries. Do I need to repeat that or did you get it this time around?

I would be fine if I got paid 70k. Is that clear enough for ya?

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you boss but that's your fault. I actually did know residents work a ton and get paid relatively little... Did you do any clinical rotations at your school or is University of Phoenix giving out medical degrees these days?

Perhaps yours is from University of Phoenix, but mine is not.

did you not KNOW that the program you ranked offered only 2 weeks of vacation? You did CHOOSE to rank this program, right? IF the number of vacation days was that important to you, you should't have ranked them as high (or at all if it was more important that matching)…

and if you were aware, then that is your issue…the info is given (and like others here who interviewed at a bunch of places, this info was given as a sample contract and you had to sign something stating that you received the information) and even if it wasn't its available on FREIDA.

vacation time was important to me and you're right there were some programs that offered 3 weeks others 4 weeks and for me if a program was similar, the program that had 4 weeks of vacay was ranked higher.

and 48 as a start isn't bad…there was a program in fla that was offering 37K as their start…and in a more expensive part of the state…the salary kept me from ranking them higher…

I knew. I sat down and researched my options in undergrad. I was on the cusp of going to med school versus pursuing a PhD and teaching so I learned as much as I could about both fields.

@rokshana, any program offering 37K should be called out. Now that's truly awful.

did you not KNOW that the program you ranked offered only 2 weeks of vacation? You did CHOOSE to rank this program, right? IF the number of vacation days was that important to you, you should't have ranked them as high (or at all if it was more important that matching)…

and if you were aware, then that is your issue…the info is given (and like others here who interviewed at a bunch of places, this info was given as a sample contract and you had to sign something stating that you received the information) and even if it wasn't its available on FREIDA.

vacation time was important to me and you're right there were some programs that offered 3 weeks others 4 weeks and for me if a program was similar, the program that had 4 weeks of vacay was ranked higher.

and 48 as a start isn't bad…there was a program in fla that was offering 37K as their start…and in a more expensive part of the state…the salary kept me from ranking them higher…

No, the website said something different actually regarding vacation time. But that is not really the point. The point is most places offer more.

I knew. I sat down and researched my options in undergrad. I was on the cusp of going to med school versus pursuing a PhD and teaching so I learned as much as I could about both fields.

My goal in undergrad was to get into a good med school and be in my combined program, finish my thesis in undergrad, in addition to building my side business. I don't see why anyone would worry about how much residents get paid when applying to med school, seems pretty ridiculous to me, not to mention that I didn't know specifically what I was going to go into.

I find it silly that most people would say they would research or care how much residents get paid when applying to med school from undergrad.

I'm sorry I'm savvy financially and created a plan where I'm pretty set for life, and I'm financially well off. I guess that sucks that you are struggling financially so much, perhaps you should make better financial decisions and not be jealous of others like me. I'm not going to be an intern, intelligent people don't assume anything. You are also assuming the specialty I'm supposed to be going into by talking about SICU. Of all the specialties and the hundreds of residents and the tons of programs in Tx, I would be doing medicine? that's pretty silly of you, and doesn't make you look very intelligent. I am and have always been a great resident and doctor, so now you are being rude. Personal attacks are not acceptable, and are violations of the TOU. Your comment about the University of phoenix is beyond ridiculous and offensive, and it makes you look sub-par intelligence wise. During my rotations, I actually bothered learning medicine, not asking my residents how much they made. Only a very simple minded person would bother asking that type of information during their clinical rotations. It seems like you are projecting here, so read up on what that means.

The residents at my school get paid a pretty high salary for one, and second, you are clearly having some serious comprehension issues. You have missed the point over and over and over again and the whole SUBJECT of this thread regarding DISCREPANCIES in salaries. Do I need to repeat that or did you get it this time around?

I would be fine if I got paid 70k. Is that clear enough for ya?

I got what the original point was and for a moment I actually kind of agreed with you. I was more so responding to your asinine comments about marrying a janitor, being soooooooo financially savvy etc.

Also, if you're "set for life" what are crying about? You make yourself sound kind of douchey, no? Do you not hear it?

Obviously I didn't seriously think you must be coming to my program... It was more of that sarcasm. Someone with your superior reading comprehension should have picked up on that.

Here's another beef. I have debt because my mother got cancer, medical bills rolled up and support from my parents dried and I didn't have a 100% scholarship( only 50). Not everyone who took out loans is a financial idiot which is what you imply in your posts and is also somewhat of a personal attack. So my University of Phoenix comment was in fact me poking you with an e-stick. I'm happy that you picked up on that.

I don't have reading comprehension issues; I'm a doctor, but did you actually read your post before you replied.

My goal in undergrad was to get into a good med school and be in my combined program, finish my thesis in undergrad, in addition to building my side business. I don't see why anyone would worry about how much residents get paid when applying to med school, seems pretty ridiculous to me, not to mention that I didn't know specifically what I was going to go into.

I find it silly that most people would say they would research or care how much residents get paid when applying to med school from undergrad.

Silly to know what you're getting in to apparently. I suppose the alternative is to complain about it after the fact...

I got what the original point was and for a moment I actually kind of agreed with you. I was more so responding to your asinine comments about marrying a janitor, being soooooooo financially savvy etc.

Also, if you're "set for life" what are crying about? You make yourself sound kind of douchey, no? Do you not hear it?

Obviously I didn't seriously think you must be coming to my program... It was more of that sarcasm. Someone with your superior reading comprehension should have picked up on that.

Here's another beef. I have debt because my mother got cancer, medical bills rolled up and support from my parents dried and I didn't have a 100% scholarship( only 50). Not everyone who took out loans is a financial idiot which is what you imply in your posts and is also somewhat of a personal attack. So my University of Phoenix comment was in fact me poking you with an e-stick. I'm happy that you picked up on that.

I don't have reading comprehension issues; I'm a doctor, but did you actually read your post before you replied.

You seem to attack people when you don't like what they say. This is something others have already commented on regarding your person. Why you do it I have no clue. There is no reason to attack other fellow docs on a forum. If you don't agree with them, who cares? You go back to thinking you are right and I do the same.

It's like they say-just because someone has someone doesnt mean they are going to waste it. That's irrelevant whether I have money or not, what matters is because somehitng in this case, resident salary discrepancies, are right or not.

I don't really care about your sob story. I have plenty of that, I myself had surgery last year for thyroid cancer, and I'm pretty sure i'm half your mother's age, and I have been sick for other things since I was a kid. Crap happens to all of us. Some people make excuses, others like me just power through and bring up issues as they come up in life and try to create positive change.

MANY people are financially naive let's call it, and others make smart decisions. I know plenty of people from my own med school who made really wise financial choices and have a small amount of debt. So don't blame others for setting up a plan and coming out on top. Whether I'm your avg resident with tons of debt or whether I'm worth millions doesn't make crap residency salary any better, does it? Right is right and wrong is wrong.

plus think of it this way….they could have easily said that residency training is still a part of medical school and not pay us…and make us pay tuition to boot! because coming out of the 4 years of medical school its not like you can get a job as a doctor (unlike the lawyers, NPs PAs, etc that you are comparing yourself to…).

plus think of it this way….they could have easily said that residency training is still a part of medical school and not pay us…and make us pay tuition to boot! because coming out of the 4 years of medical school its not like you can get a job as a doctor (unlike the lawyers, NPs PAs, etc that you are comparing yourself to…).

Thank you rokshana for making the most depressing comment of the thread! I wish I knew how to award trophy points because that really deserve an award for depressing! :)

You seem to attack people when you don't like what they say. This is something others have already commented on regarding your person. Why you do it I have no clue. There is no reason to attack other fellow docs on a forum. If you don't agree with them, who cares? You go back to thinking you are right and I do the same.

It's like they say-just because someone has someone doesnt mean they are going to waste it. That's irrelevant whether I have money or not, what matters is because somehitng in this case, resident salary discrepancies, are right or not.

I don't really care about your sob story. I have plenty of that, I myself had surgery last year for thyroid cancer, and I'm pretty sure i'm half your mother's age, and I have been sick for other things since I was a kid. Crap happens to all of us. Some people make excuses, others like me just power through and bring up issues as they come up in life and try to create positive change.

MANY people are financially naive let's call it, and others make smart decisions. I know plenty of people from my own med school who made really wise financial choices and have a small amount of debt. So don't blame others for setting up a plan and coming out on top. Whether I'm your avg resident with tons of debt or whether I'm worth millions doesn't make crap residency salary any better, does it? Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Jesus... It wasn't a sob story. It was an example of you assuming something about me after you went off on a rant about how I made a bunch of assumptions and must be an idiot. I didn't take out loans bc of financial irresponsibility I did it because I had to. For someone who touts themselves as king of reading comprehension you sure seem to struggle with it.

I actually kind of enjoy arguing with you. I don't take it too seriously.

"It's like they say-just because someone has someone doesnt mean they are going to waste it. That's irrelevant whether I have money or not, what matters is because somehitng in this case, resident salary discrepancies, are right or not. "

No one is arguing with you about salary discrepancies. They exist. I'm not sure why you keep brining that up.

"Other people like me". Sheesh... More assumptions. Who said I didn't "power through it."

Who exactly is saying I attack people? I seem to be getting more likes than you. Ha joke dude don't go all psycho again.

That actually has been proposed. Crazy.

Jesus... It wasn't a sob story. It was an example of you assuming something about me after you went off on a rant about how I made a bunch of assumptions and must be an idiot. I didn't take out loans bc of financial irresponsibility I did it because I had to. For someone who touts themselves as king of reading comprehension you sure seem to struggle with it.

I actually kind of enjoy arguing with you. I don't take it too seriously.

"It's like they say-just because someone has someone doesnt mean they are going to waste it. That's irrelevant whether I have money or not, what matters is because somehitng in this case, resident salary discrepancies, are right or not. "

No one is arguing with you about salary discrepancies. They exist. I'm not sure why you keep brining that up.

"Other people like me". Sheesh... More assumptions. Who said I didn't "power through it."

Who exactly is saying I attack people? I seem to be getting more likes than you. Ha joke dude don't go all psycho again.

The only one going "psycho" is you. You have a right to your opinion. No skin off my back. I will continue to have my opinion. Have a nice night.

The only one going "psycho" is you. You have a right to your opinion. No skin off my back. I will continue to have my opinion. Have a nice night.

Ah yes, the old I'm rubber you're glue trick. Is that you taking the high road? Well played, well played.

Since you so clearly have neither a sense of humor nor psychological insight, I just assumed that was a typo on your part.

No, it was sarcasm on my part, reason why there is a winky face! ---> ;)

I don't have psychological insight? Ouch. Not sure where that is coming from?

you should also never assume anything. You know what assuming does...

Last edited:

I think that's the whole lack of insight thing...

you should also never assume anything. You know what assuming does...

It seems to mostly just make an @$! out of you. Ok I'm done. Promise. Moving on.

It seems to mostly just make an @$! out of you. Ok I'm done. Promise. Moving on.

Again with the name calling? Don't continue this out of line behavior. Here you go with the same nasty behavior like you've done in the past with name calling when you don't like what others have to say. I guess previous posters were right. Move on and stop being nasty.

Again with the name calling? Don't continue this out of line behavior. Here you go with the same nasty behavior like you've done in the past with name calling when you don't like what others have to say. I guess previous posters were right. Move on and stop being nasty.

What previous poster? My arch nemesis VHawk? At least he plays back which I can respect. A very worthy adversary indeed. You just rant, call people stupid or financially irresponsible make other asinine comments and then when someone plays back at you throw your hands up and hope a mod comes to your rescue.

What previous poster? My arch nemesis VHawk? At least he plays back which I can respect. A very worthy adversary indeed. You just rant, call people stupid or financially irresponsible make other asinine comments and then when someone plays back at you throw your hands up and hope a mod comes to your rescue.

You are acting delusional. You have an "Arch nemesis" on an anonymous internet forum for medical people? I'm here to have discussions on different issues, not "play." I play with my dog. Worthy adversary? Again, pretty nuts. I never called anyone stupid, you are the only one calling names. Just because you don't like my comments doesn't make them asinine. If you can't have an adult discussion, then move on dude. A mode to come to my rescue? Now you are outright lying. When did I ever ask a mod to come to my rescue?

This is simple, we are all supposed to be adults. If you can't have a discussion, which seems to be the case from your previous posts, without attacking or name calling others, then you have issues. It's wrong and outright stupid.

You are acting delusional. You have an "Arch nemesis" on an anonymous internet forum for medical people? I'm here to have discussions on different issues, not "play." I play with my dog. Worthy adversary? Again, pretty nuts. I never called anyone stupid, you are the only one calling names. Just because you don't like my comments doesn't make them asinine. If you can't have an adult discussion, then move on dude. A mode to come to my rescue? Now you are outright lying. When did I ever ask a mod to come to my rescue?

This is simple, we are all supposed to be adults. If you can't have a discussion, which seems to be the case from your previous posts, without attacking or name calling others, then you have issues. It's wrong and outright stupid.

Holy smokes it was a JOKE. That would be a good example of why people say you lack a sense of humor or insight. I don't actually think I have an arch nemesis... Obviously.

Referencing terms of use seems sort of like you're looking for a mod to chime in.

Ugh this isn't even fun anymore. I give up.

Holy smokes it was a JOKE. That would be a good example of why people say you lack a sense of humor or insight. I don't actually think I have an arch nemesis... Obviously.

Referencing terms of use seems sort of like you're looking for a mod to chime in.

Ugh this isn't even fun anymore. I give up.

You may want to work on your comedic side, because it's awful. Gutonc at least is hilarious while being as self referenced, a *d *ck* People? No one i know says i lack insight. You keep saying things and then negating them. interesting...

Go have some brisket and read up on your surgical cases for tomorrow. You surgical types like that.

You may want to work on your comedic side, because it's awful. Gutonc at least is hilarious while being as self referenced, a *d *ck* People? No one i know says i lack insight. You keep saying things and then negating them. interesting...

Go have some brisket and read up on your surgical cases for tomorrow. You surgical types like that.

Seriously? someone on this thread just said you lack insight and then you turned around and called him hilarious thus, demonstrating your lack of insight.

Not even sure what you mean by negating points.

Is it sort of like saying "I never called anyone stupid" then calling someone stupid in the same post?

Seriously? someone on this thread just said you lack insight and then you turned around and called him hilarious thus, demonstrating your lack of insight.

Not even sure what you mean by negating points.

Is it sort of like saying "I never called anyone stupid" then calling someone stupid in the same post?

Gutonc is typically joking and being a d*ick, and is frequently hilarious even though his comments are frequently douchy and dickish as he points out. I have yet to see him not respond to someone without a snide remark. His advice is regardless pretty helpful even if he's a d*ick. You should again read my post, you seem to have trouble with that. People who actually *know me*, you know in REAL life, have never suggested that I lack insight. it's as if I say, for example, that you are a gambling, serial killer douche bag just because you are a jerk on this site. I don't know you in real life, so what I say in this site about you is irrelevant.

I don't think it's hard to understand. I also don't get why you are still posting to me. You disagree with my ideas, fine. You think you are great and I'm bad, fine. Why not move on? I'm sure you can be doing something more productive other than having yet another *nemesis.*