disgusting PMs from alicekate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MadHopsMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting :spam: pms from alicekate? Frig...I just threw up :barf:. for those who just got them...Do NOT open it...unless you like naked asian men...

Can someone do something about this? Admin...?

Members don't see this ad.

ahem! what do you have against naked Asian men?? :D

Haha no way was that picture fitting of an asian man:p

i got two earlier (same picture) from a robertsomething

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else getting :spam: pms from alicekate? Frig...I just threw up :barf:. for those who just got them...Do NOT open it...unless you like naked asian men...

haha I got them.

mutant asian men, more like.
not a nice surprise

Is it such a big deal?

:thumbdown:

Is it such a big deal?

I just got it too.

there's a lot worse...like goatsecx or tubgirl.

there's a lot worse...like goatsecx or tubgirl.

tubgirl I've heard of... but goatsecx ? I couldn't imagine it being worse

yeah tubgirl is worse...

omg i got the email again. and once again barfed :barf:

this time it was donaldhenry. ban him!!!!!! even though i think this might not help...we need another way to solve this problem.

ps that picture better be enlarged...cause i dont pack quite a punch like that...and am worried!

tubgirl I've heard of... but goatsecx ? I couldn't imagine it being worse

Goatse is a picture of a man who has stretched his anus to extremely disgusting proportions. The term "Goatse" refers to a variety of pictures showing him doing several things including sitting on ridiculously large dildos. The most common form of goatse is him holding his anus open to an extremely disgusting point.

I hope typing this out isn't a bannable offense. I just want to make sure that anyone who hasn't seen goatse knows they never want to.

Members don't see this ad :)
Goatse is a picture of a man who has stretched his anus to extremely disgusting proportions. The term "Goatse" refers to a variety of pictures showing him doing several things including sitting on ridiculously large dildos. The most common form of goatse is him holding his anus open to an extremely disgusting point.

I hope typing this out isn't a bannable offense. I just want to make sure that anyone who hasn't seen goatse knows they never want to.
I just wonder about the wedding band he has on....was his wife taking the pics?

thats ok, this is educational. you never know who might show up in the ER explaining what went wrong while experimenting with goatse....

ok can you explain tubgirl...i want to google this...but afraid of the consequences...

i keep getting these PMs. its frustrating b/c it opens up like a pop up (all my pms do). just afraid my parents might see this and think that their son's gone gay...nothing wrong with being gay...but its not cool to be called one when you are not!

Oh btw, this will also be my last post before my 1000th post. I want my 1000th post to be helpful, not spent on this crap. :laugh:

I got the PM's too, looks like someone is trying to modify the stereotype of asian men.....oh someone is showing off how good his urologist is.

That was a nasty e-mail :mad: . Stupid alicekate!

banhim.jpg

2 PM's from donaldhenry titled "Urgent Message from Admins!!!" So low...bleh

Edit: Looks like he also hit the Tufts v. MCW thread, so avert your eyes. Setting to ignore now. Thanks gapotts2003

damn it! I have nothing in my pm box. I feel a little left out to say the least.

thats ok, this is educational. you never know who might show up in the ER explaining what went wrong while experimenting with goatse....

ok can you explain tubgirl...i want to google this...but afraid of the consequences...

DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH:

it's a girl in a tub shooting diarrhea on her face

Got him. Please report these PMs instead of carrying on like this about it. Otherwise, you're only giving him the attention he wants.

Q-
What's the proper way to report?

Thanks,
Frogs

At the bottom left, underneath the avatar, there is a red triangular shaped icon with an exclamation point in the middle. Click that on any of spammer's post with a reason why you are repeating it and it will automatically be labeled for a moderator to review.

At the bottom left, underneath the avatar, there is a red triangular shaped icon with an exclamation point in the middle. Click that on any of spammer's post with a reason why you are repeating it and it will automatically be labeled for a moderator to review.
Right. Any post that you want to report will go for our review. If you start getting spam PMs, you should PM any of the smods or admins who is online and ask them for help.

Right. Any post that you want to report will go for our review. If you start getting spam PMs, you should PM any of the smods or admins who is online and ask them for help.

Just got another one...wtf

alexpaine or something like that.

For all those in medicine now, is there a name for tubgirl's condition?

Cholera?

I think you are actually referring to coprophagia..... ;) or coprophilia, depending upon which way you want to split hairs.

i just got two more emails from 'deanmedicine'. same content. i know i should contact a moderator, but i'm new and don't know who they are.

same here- got them from deanmedicine-interesting but annoying.

And what about goatse...what is his condition?

i have been victimized too.. i want to hurl.

ugh, add me to the victims list. disgusting.

From deanmedicine as well.

Geeze, do people have nothing better to do these holidays than to sign up for a new account, post a message on the hello board, and then bombard people with spam?

I'm curious.... what exactly was in that pm?
I didn't dare open mine and deleted it as soon as i received it.