Distance to the Clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hitman99

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how far the clinic is from the NECO school. Is it accessible by the train or bus? I know the clinic is a ways away from the PCO campus, and a car is therefore best for second year and above students. Is this the usual case for most schools, or is the clinic usually on site?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The NECO clinic is about a 10 minute walk from campus through Back Bay/BU campus area and is safe. The clinic is actually adjacent to Fenway park and back in the old days when they had some night classes there, you could actually look onto a game! You can drive and the good thing is that there's a parking lot out back so finding a nearby space isn't a problem. The nearest T stop is about a five minute walk from the clinic. Eventually, NECO is going to scrap NEEI and consolidate the clinic and school into one building.

SCO's clinic is adjacent to the "tower" which houses the classrooms. There is actually a skywalk between the two so that you don't have to walk outside to go from one to the other. But it requires card access so that not just anyone can wander back and forth.