This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted989644

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have answers to your question specifically. But this has happened to many people in my class. It seems like it happens to atleast 10 students on average at my school every year. Im also a year behind for different reasons and honestly it sucks at first, but it will pass. Just make sure you kill it the second time around!

Reactions: 1 user
To answer all 2 of your questions, I honestly don’t think it’ll be too detrimental taking a little longer to complete the program IF your national board scores are good.
Nerves can really make a difference, I personally can tell you a story or 2 me screwing things up for myself because of nervousness during a practical AND even boards.
Think of it as a chance of an extra year of clinical practice to figure out how to handle nerves under high pressure so when you head to NC for part 3, you’ll be fully prepared then.
Every time you see a patient at school during clinic, treat it like a practical. Perfect your skill because it all comes down to passing boards honestly.
Good luck to you friend !

Status
Not open for further replies.