DIT Technical Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quepatho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wasn't initially panicking but I'm reaching that point right about now.

Loading the DIT lectures is getting to be a huge problem.

So far I've tried my laptop (Mac) with my home internet connection (fail)
My mom's new laptop bought two days ago (Samsung PC) with my home internet connection (fail)
My laptop with the library internet connection (fail)
The library's internet connection and the library's computer (fail).

Help, what am I doing wrong?? It keeps saying my internet connection is not good enough (connection errors). I've tried it at Low/Med/Auto streaming settings, I've tried it with fast internet connections, fast computers, slow computers, slow internet connections. I've tried it in Firefox, Safari, IE, Chrome. It only plays a few seconds of it then it buffers for a few seconds and then says there's an internet connection problem.

For some reason the connection is getting progressively worse. Is ANYONE else having this problem? Now is not a time I want to be totally changing my study schedule around :scared:.

P.S. I have called them and it doesn't sound like they have any more clue about what's going on than I do.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mace.

Actually, I think they took care of it so that it loads a different way. I don't know what they did to fix it (magic?), but it's working now.

For anyone who was wondering, the DIT staff was very responsive to my questions and very helpful.

Overall, I'm really impressed with their product (I feel that I should say this out of fairness).