Step II DIT vs Kaplan HY step 2

Started by Polymyxin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For Kaplan, if you give them your AMA ID, you get 30% off. I feel like I'm doing the work of the Kaplan rep.

I liked DIT for Step 1, and I figured I might mix it up with Kaplan HY for Step 2 since Dr. Conrad Fischer lectures in a lot of them and his Master the Boards book is the closest thing there is to a definitive study book for Step 2 (no more First Aid for me either... the impression I get is that there is too much random stuff in it).
 
after viewing the sample videos from Kaplan and the 1 sample video from DIT...it looks like Kaplan HY has a lot more visuals. DIT you're just staring at some dude talking. And as the previous poster mentioned, Kaplan HY goes along with MTB. I'm gonna go for Kaplan HY. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad