Diversity Statement for Scholl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tsa723

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it better to do a bullet format for the diversity statement or to write an essay? I feel like I am rewriting part of my personal statement. Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Essay. I think I did a paragraph or two

Is it better to do a bullet format for the diversity statement or to write an essay? I feel like I am rewriting part of my personal statement. Thanks. :)
Essay, dont repeat your PS.

PS is why you want to be a physician.
Diversity Statement - why you would be a good fit for that school. What makes you unique? What makes you different? How you will contribute to the diversity of the school?

These are different essays. I cant see what part from PS could go into diversity statement.

Essay, dont repeat your PS.

PS is why you want to be a physician.
Diversity Statement - why you would be a good fit for that school. What makes you unique? What makes you different? How you will contribute to the diversity of the school?

These are different essays. I cant see what part from PS could go into diversity statement.
Part of the reason why I want to be a physician to fill a need in rural medicine. I also feel as though that makes me unique. I did touch on the rural/underserved in both essays. Fingers crossed.