Diversity Statement for Scholl

Started by Tsa723
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tsa723

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it better to do a bullet format for the diversity statement or to write an essay? I feel like I am rewriting part of my personal statement. Thanks. 🙂
 
Is it better to do a bullet format for the diversity statement or to write an essay? I feel like I am rewriting part of my personal statement. Thanks. 🙂
Essay, dont repeat your PS.

PS is why you want to be a physician.
Diversity Statement - why you would be a good fit for that school. What makes you unique? What makes you different? How you will contribute to the diversity of the school?

These are different essays. I cant see what part from PS could go into diversity statement.
 
Essay, dont repeat your PS.

PS is why you want to be a physician.
Diversity Statement - why you would be a good fit for that school. What makes you unique? What makes you different? How you will contribute to the diversity of the school?

These are different essays. I cant see what part from PS could go into diversity statement.
Part of the reason why I want to be a physician to fill a need in rural medicine. I also feel as though that makes me unique. I did touch on the rural/underserved in both essays. Fingers crossed.