Divide up Uworld 2CK for clerkships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Philosopher Jagger

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the best way to divide up the 2400ish questions to cover the material in each clerkship/shelf exams?

I know for Psych, do the psych Q's. Peds, do the Peds Q's, etc.

But what about for things like EM and FM? Is it best to just do Medicine questions for these, and Neuro questions for Neuro clerkship?

I'd prefer advice from someone beyond 3rd year/Step 2 CK
 
do AAFP for FM. thats all i did and got 80 percentile

Great advice. There are so many questions on AAFP that it might be better than doing UWorld for FM, although its not a bad choice to do it either. I got an 85% by doing AAFP questions, some case files and listening to the AFP podcast on my commute to the clinic.

For IM and surgery, do all the IM questions on UWorld. I guess for EM as well, but that wasnt a required clerkship for me.
Surgery shelf was mostly medicine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad