DIY-postbac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MountainClimber94

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are the classes I'd want to retake with original grades

Gen Chem I - C
Ochem I - C
Ochem II - C
Physics I - C
Physics II - C
Gen Bio I - C

Other science grades

Genetics - B
Anatomy - A
Physiology - A
Gen Chem II - A
Gen Bio II - B
Micro - B+
Cell and Molecular Biology - A
Calc I - B
Stats - A
Biochemistry - A-
Bioethics - A

Would it be wiser to retake the courses I received a C in or would I be better off taking additional upper div science courses I haven't taken?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile