DMU Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have an interview at DMU coming up and it’s one of the top schools I want to go to at the moment. Currently, I have only signed up for the event with the interview at the end. Is there anything else I should know or bring?

I’ve seen things online about bringing a resume, never check your phone, etc. other little things that one should do. What do you all recommend? My biggest concern at the moment is bringing a resume, as getting that printed off will be hard for me at the moment.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview at DMU coming up and it’s one of the top schools I want to go to at the moment. Currently, I have only signed up for the event with the interview at the end. Is there anything else I should know or bring?

I’ve seen things online about bringing a resume, never check your phone, etc. other little things that one should do. What do you all recommend? My biggest concern at the moment is bringing a resume, as getting that printed off will be hard for me at the moment.
Have you looked at the Interview Feedback at SDN Resources?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, it is very useful! However, I didn’t get enough information on the smaller things, mainly just questions from the interview
I dont think you need anything. You will be given folder with notebook in it and pen. I do not think they really need your resume.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed at DMU last week. I brought my own notebook, but they provide you with a nice notebook and pens to use with program interview. You won't need a resume. You really just need to bring yourself and a photo ID. It was really fun and relaxed. They have a closet where you can put any luggage you may have for the day.

Honestly, come as you are. Don't try to be something that you are not. If you don't feel like bringing a resume, then don't do it (most interviewees don't).

The DMU interview just wants to know who you are as a person and to see if you truly want to do podiatry. Of course, be respectful and reasonable but however, just be you.

The only time you need to be worried about your resume if you had a HUGE blemish on it, such as the MCAT or low GPA.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.