DMU Interview/Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corona 247

SDN Angel
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been invited to interview at DMU and just wanted to know what kinds of attire everyone who has already interviewed wore during the day before their afternoon interviews. I understand that there is a lot of touring and walking and was not sure if people brought professional clothes with them to change into later for their interview.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Suit for the whole thing. There is not that much walking around outdoors (and we did it in early January, when it was cold). You will be meeting people you want to impress the whole time. Don't do the Vanna White thing and have 2 different outfits.

I wore a gray pantsuit with a burgandy shirt underneath, and 1 1/2" heeled loafers. That made the walking easier, and yes most of it is indoors. There were three other girls in my group that day and 2 out of the 3 wore pantsuits as well. I was the only one not in a black suit but two of the other girls went for non-white shirts under their suits and the guys were even sporting some color. I would say go with whatever makes you comfortable. My color choice didn't seem to have any effect because I got accepted 2 weeks later!

good luck. PM me if you want more info.