DMU pros/cons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
fair enough

Members don't see this ad.

It'sElectric said:
Other than 1 or 2 individuals, I really didn't think people attacked him too harshly. I love to hear dissenting opinions (without them, the world would never really progress). Neverthless, it's the way in which he/she went about their dissenting opinion....You can seriously almost taste the bitterness in their mouth after the words were spewed out. The post was in no way objective. He/She even accused DMU of hiring people off the street (I understand humor and wit, but that was lacking in both). I just wanted to clarify that.
I agree. My post wasn't to attack the person, but to point out the fact that THEY KNEW what the school was and if they didn't, their fault. If you wanted a "research institution", that info is available to all who want to know etc. My point is that medical school is a huge decision. Not one to be made on a gut feeling but intensive research. Of course you can't know the small details of the school until you attend, but I feel that before I invest a small fortune into my education, I would want a little more to go on other than a hunch. That's all. I actually like the "other side" opinion. Helps my decison. But to be completely bitter is dumb and takes away all credibility. That's all. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
javandane said:
who's bitter? bitterness implies some sort of betrayal or misfortune that elicits an emotional overreaction. i'm doing extremely well in school; therefore, i don't know what the impetus would be for the bitterness you accuse me of harboring. i may be direct and perhaps harsh in expressing my feelings. i'm certainly dissapointed, yes. but not bitter.
understood. :thumbup:
Thanks for the candor.

scpod said:
By definition, bitter includes "harsh or corrosive tone."

You're bitter dude; just get over it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This guy is a troll. He brought up another thread from LAST year and keeps on going with it. Well, I guess he could be mentally ill. ;)

of course i'm bitter. just look at this face!

i'd like to go cry to mama now! where's my mom?

i have a micropenis

javandane said:

i have a micropenis
yea, he's a douche.

javandane said:

i have a micropenis

this is what happens when you leave your laptop in a public area where anyone can hijack your ID. . . .

i'll leave the posts up because they're actually pretty funny. kudos to whomever was responsible.

anyway people, i shared my views of my school, be they direct, harsh, bitter, etc. call them whatever you want.

for those of you who are choosing to attend DMU next year, i'm sure you'll be very happy with your decision, as most everyone here is.

for those of you who haven't yet chosen a school, the best advice i can give is to really examine what you're educational expectations are. dissect every aspect of the school to ensure it's a good fit.

best to you all