DNTLWorks dental portable air compressor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZadeleineZ

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DNTLWorks dental portable air compressor

I am selling the DNTL Works' portable air compressor ProStart. I bought it brand new at $1400 and now I'm selling at $700. Used for a few weeks when I prepared for the school admission exam, therefore it is in almost new condition ( see pictures ). I also have a typodont, 3 sets of replacement teeth and a fixture to include in the package so that you can start practicing for the bench exam immediately. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. I’m in Boston. Thanks!!

http://www.dntlworks.com/ProStart.html
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 157