Do all dental schools require a supplemental application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nagafoo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application to multiple dental schools about 5 days ago. Since then I've gotten an email from two different schools asking to complete a supplemental application but nothing from the other schools. Will I eventually need to complete a supplemental application for all of the schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Some of the schools had their supplemental with the AADSAS app (like BU, UCLA, UCSF, etc). Some of them have a supplemental on a separate portal (like WestU, LLU, LECOM), some only give it to you if you are invited to interview (like USC) and yet others just have a supplemental fee. Look at this post for help: Random AADSAS Questions: 2018-2019 Edition

Reactions: 1 users
Some of the schools had their supplemental with the AADSAS app (like BU, UCLA, UCSF, etc). Some of them have a supplemental on a separate portal (like WestU, LLU, LECOM), some only give it to you if you are invited to interview (like USC) and yet others just have a supplemental fee. Look at this post for help: Random AADSAS Questions: 2018-2019 Edition

I took a look at the post that you linked and I see that some schools don't have a supplemental app but they do have an application fee. When and where am I supposed to pay those fees?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took a look at the post that you linked and I see that some schools don't have a supplemental app but they do have an application fee. When and where am I supposed to pay those fees?
You'll have to check their websites. Schools like USC, Columbia, and UoP, you pay right away at the time of application. For UCLA, you pay only when they tell you to pay. Each website will give you the specifics, including how you pay (whether it's via check or online).

Reactions: 1 user
You'll have to check their websites. Schools like USC, Columbia, and UoP, you pay right away at the time of application. For UCLA, you pay only when they tell you to pay. Each website will give you the specifics, including how you pay (whether it's via check or online).

Thank you very much for the help!

Reactions: 1 user