Do all schools accept faxed DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

informatique

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was sent out from AADSAS this Monday. Can I just fax my scores to all of the schools that I am applying to and wait to have my official scores sent out?

Members don't see this ad.

My application was sent out from AADSAS this Monday. Can I just fax my scores to all of the schools that I am applying to and wait to have my official scores sent out?

They don't all take them but most will. They will definitely expect an official at some point. just call them.

Yep... Some will let you fax, other want nothing to do with it. However all said they want the official scores ASAP.

Members don't see this ad :)
I checked with a couple of schools and they had the attitude that the fax was fine but worthless, they wouldn't do anything with my app until they had the real deal. I finally decided to just be patient and wait it out because most schools adcoms don't meet this early.

Some schools have told me that they will begin to process my application with the faxed scores, but no invites would be given without the real scores. Then there are those schools like Temple that don't even want to give out their fax number.

I checked with a couple of schools and they had the attitude that the fax was fine but worthless, they wouldn't do anything with my app until they had the real deal. I finally decided to just be patient and wait it out because most schools adcoms don't meet this early.

Kind of like faxing a payroll check to your bank.