Do any schools give acceptances before Dec. 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

head2heel

Tar Heel
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A classmate said her friend got an acceptance from Meharry 2 weeks ago. Are there such schools that have given out acceptances already? I wouldn't be surprised if she was mistaken, though.

Members don't see this ad.

How can you be mistaken that you got accepted to a school? lol....that doesnt sound right, unless she fabricates stories. Some schools will tell you a day prior to Dec. 1st. I think there are a couple of schools that have an early admission program but you have to specifically apply into that program but thats definitely the minority of schools.

How can you be mistaken that you got accepted to a school? lol....that doesnt sound right, unless she fabricates stories. Some schools will tell you a day prior to Dec. 1st. I think there are a couple of schools that have an early admission program but you have to specifically apply into that program but thats definitely the minority of schools.

I mean she (classmate) could be mistaken of what she heard. My classmate did not get the acceptance. She said her friend did.

I mean she (classmate) could be mistaken of what she heard. My classmate did not get the acceptance. She said her friend did.

gotcha. Maybe they have an early acceptance program....