Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted to a 2 year oral biology masters program at UCLA. I want to be a more competitive applicant for dental school because my undergrad gpa is a 3.0 and sgpa is a 2.8. However, a dentist has been telling me to drop this program and apply to Roseman’s MBS program for next year.
Can anyone provide any insight on which would be a smarter decision.
My only concern is that if worst case scenario I do not get accepted into Roseman, then where would i go from there since I already am going on 3 years since i graduated undergrad.
Can anyone provide any insight on which would be a smarter decision.
My only concern is that if worst case scenario I do not get accepted into Roseman, then where would i go from there since I already am going on 3 years since i graduated undergrad.