do dual MPG/Post bacc programs exist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nubianneprinces

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know about any mph programs that can be taken with post baccs at the same time? Im interested in public health and would also like to finish taking undergrad med skool requisites as well as bring up my gpa. I heard boston university offers a dual degree but i wonder how long this would take me? Or is it better to simply enroll in an mph program and take undergrad classes att he university instead.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't have an answer to your question but as a suggestion - this is something that I'm considering doing - I'm doing my premed prereqs on my own, while working full time...then, once I take the April MCATs (whatever year that will be...), and am applying, that glide year I'm planning on doing a 1-year MPH program, so I don't "lose" a year (well, I'm not working during that time, so losing income, but not time...) and then just have med school to focus on...

nubianneprinces said:
Hi, does anyone know about any mph programs that can be taken with post baccs at the same time? Im interested in public health and would also like to finish taking undergrad med skool requisites as well as bring up my gpa. I heard boston university offers a dual degree but i wonder how long this would take me? Or is it better to simply enroll in an mph program and take undergrad classes att he university instead.