DO Friendly Neurology Programs in Chicago Area?

Started by DrIsh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrIsh

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I was wondering if a DO friendly neurology program existed in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks!
 
I would guess Loyola is DO friendly and IMG friendly. Solid clinical program. Not as snooty as some others in town.
World Famous chair in Jose Biller.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Take this with a sack of salt (I am not in any way connected with the Loyola program): Loyola likes IMGs WITH no need for visas (i.e. citizens/GC holders)
 
DO's are welcome at UIC, we have 2 residents and 1 attending that I can think of.