Do Georgetown SMP, Drexel IMS, Rosalind, and Boston MS have any known linkages?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctor.dancer

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also wanted to know if AMS courses (applied math and statistics) are treated like MAT classes when put into AMCAS/BCMP calculations?

Thanks a bunch. 🙂
 
Um, I don't know why you titled the thread that and posted in the post-bacc forum, but I'll answer your question anyway. Yes, math courses are listed as math courses and count towards the AMCAS BCPMath GPA.

Am I wrong, or are there two other SDNers with the name doctor dancer? I think one just got into PCOM.