DO I HAVE A CHANCE at NOVAS (NSU) MBS/DO Linkage program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GaryColeman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey SDN,

I really want to attend Nova'a MBS program. I've read you take most of the M1 classes with the med students and if you achieve an 80% or higher in the program, you're guaranteed a spot in their DO school. I've also ready they only take 17 kids are a year and its really difficult to get in. If anyone can give me someone feedback and maybe their opinion and let me know if i stand a chance. I would really appreciate it.
Undergrad GPA (tough undergrad university)
Cumulative GPA: 3.2
Science GPA: 3.3
Took many upper level/grad science courses during undergrad
MCAT: 22

Extra curricular
Over 1000 hours of volunteer clinical and non clinical
Few years research and emergency technician trainee

You look to be in decent shape, but idk if their class is full already. Had you applied earlier, it might've been a different story.

I would definitely call them and ask if the class is full already.

Are you looking to apply to start fall 2013? If so, it's too late bud.
If you are looking for admission into the program for fall 2014, I'd suggest applying as soon as its open. But you seem to have good stats for DO schools, unless you are very particular about going to NSUCOM

Hi I know this is an older post but I just want to know what the application was like in order to prepare ahead of time and apply as soon as possible... Please help if you still remember.