Do i have a chance in pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AznGTOi3oi

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
PCAT socre of 78% composite
Worked at a research lab for a year
volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.
 
I think you def have a chance. Maybe if you want you can retake the PCAT to increase you chances out of state.

Hey, I noticed that too!! I was looking for out of CA schools and their avg GPAs seem reallly high! And they have all these random prereqs like 3 quarters of US history and Physical education.

Whats your science GPA?
 
AznGTOi3oi said:
Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
PCAT socre of 78% composite
Worked at a research lab for a year
volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.
no

stop now before you hurt yourself....