10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
PCAT socre of 78% composite
Worked at a research lab for a year
volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
I think you def have a chance. Maybe if you want you can retake the PCAT to increase you chances out of state.

Hey, I noticed that too!! I was looking for out of CA schools and their avg GPAs seem reallly high! And they have all these random prereqs like 3 quarters of US history and Physical education.

Whats your science GPA?

ultracet

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2004
Visit site
Status
AznGTOi3oi said:
Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
PCAT socre of 78% composite
Worked at a research lab for a year
volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.
no

stop now before you hurt yourself....

Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
you may want to consider a school in India or where ever your from and then transfer it to the USA

About the Ads