1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Do i have a chance in pharmacy school?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by AznGTOi3oi, Jul 29, 2006.

1. AznGTOi3oi

AznGTOi3oi Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
    PCAT socre of 78% composite
    Worked at a research lab for a year
    volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
    I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PolarBear21

PolarBear21 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I think you def have a chance. Maybe if you want you can retake the PCAT to increase you chances out of state.

Hey, I noticed that too!! I was looking for out of CA schools and their avg GPAs seem reallly high! And they have all these random prereqs like 3 quarters of US history and Physical education.

Whats your science GPA?

4. ultracet

ultracet 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

no

stop now before you hurt yourself....

5. Caverject

15+ Year Member

you may want to consider a school in India or where ever your from and then transfer it to the USA