• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

AznGTOi3oi

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
PCAT socre of 78% composite
Worked at a research lab for a year
volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I think you def have a chance. Maybe if you want you can retake the PCAT to increase you chances out of state.

Hey, I noticed that too!! I was looking for out of CA schools and their avg GPAs seem reallly high! And they have all these random prereqs like 3 quarters of US history and Physical education.

Whats your science GPA?

ultracet

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2004
Status (Visible)
AznGTOi3oi said:
Hi I was wondering if someone can give me some feed back on my stats

I have a 3.27 GPA
PCAT socre of 78% composite
Worked at a research lab for a year
volunteer 100 hours at hospital and is starting to go to kaiser to volunteer there too
I'm going to be a senior next year, and i was wondering with my stats is there any chance of me to getting to any schools, i'm more informed about the schools in california and there requirements, and i just recently been looking for schools outside of california, and it seems like there requirements are alot more intimidating than the ones in california. I was wondering if any of you know if there some schools out there that maybe decent for some pharmacy schools.
no

stop now before you hurt yourself....

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.