DO I Have any chance to Ms program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello im international dentist fresh graduate with gpa 2.4 and i would like to do any course or MS program to compensate for my low gpa so do i have any chance to join an MS program here in usa and can people suggest me which MS program i can join ? thx in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

hello , im still waiting for advice :confused: hope i get pretty much advices

Dear shater,

I have reviewed your posting history and I think I understand your question. Unfortunately, I'm not sure this forum is the right place to answer your question. First, we are focused almost entirely on medical school here. Second, there are very few posters here who have ever applied to MS programs. Further, I'm just not sure there is an appropriate place on SDN where you will get an answer to this question given your unique situation and goals.

Of course I still encourage anyone who can help to respond. Shater, if you think there is a forum on SDN where you may receive more help, let me know and I will move your post to that forum.

Good luck,
Neuronix

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear shater,

I have reviewed your posting history and I think I understand your question. Unfortunately, I'm not sure this forum is the right place to answer your question. First, we are focused almost entirely on medical school here. Second, there are very few posters here who have ever applied to MS programs. Further, I'm just not sure there is an appropriate place on SDN where you will get an answer to this question given your unique situation and goals.

Of course I still encourage anyone who can help to respond. Shater, if you think there is a forum on SDN where you may receive more help, let me know and I will move your post to that forum.

Good luck,
Neuronix
hello Neuronix , from ur experiance which forum would give me more help :) bec i need advice on what can be done (options) so i can raise up my gpa with before apply to dental school

hello Neuronix , from ur experiance which forum would give me more help :) bec i need advice on what can be done (options) so i can raise up my gpa with before apply to dental school

I see that you have posted extensively in international dental. That would have been my best guess. I'm sorry I just don't know where else to tell you to go. You'll have to do some more of your own research I think.