Do I have to update my grade after interview?

Started by bluesolic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluesolic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had interview and wait for the acceptance mail. Just wondering if I need to update my grade for last fall. I didnt do well..

Or is it fine not updating ?

And also do I have to follow the schedule I wrote when I did the application ? I chances my whole schedule last fall and this semester.
 
I had interview and wait for the acceptance mail. Just wondering if I need to update my grade for last fall. I didnt do well..

Or is it fine not updating ?

And also do I have to follow the schedule I wrote when I did the application ? I chances my whole schedule last fall and this semester.

did u get off the waitlist from USC? I think ou should update your grade since you have to do them eventually anyway