Do I need to Add GI Physio to FA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Proverbs31

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im reading BRS Physio and there are several sections in here that are not in FA -specifically speaking about GI. Such as : Gastrointestinal Motility-Slow waves, Action Potentials , etc. I understand that FA has some holes in it, but is Physio included in those holes?
Im just wondering if I need to worry about the extra physio stuff in BRS thats not in FA . Should I annotate it into my FA so that I dont leave gaps in testing material and my understanding or is this extraneous stuff and I should only focus on whats in FA. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!~

Members don't see this ad.

Im reading BRS Physio and there are several sections in here that are not in FA -specifically speaking about GI. Such as : Gastrointestinal Motility-Slow waves, Action Potentials , etc. I understand that FA has some holes in it, but is Physio included in those holes?
Im just wondering if I need to worry about the extra physio stuff in BRS thats not in FA . Should I annotate it into my FA so that I dont leave gaps in testing material and my understanding or is this extraneous stuff and I should only focus on whats in FA. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!~

Focus on whats in FA. BRS GI Physio was the shortest section in that book, I believe. There must have been a reason for that. Honestly, I skipped reading that section. I just read what was in FA and clarified with BRS GI Physio.:)

Thanks!~

I just finished GI and I felt like BRS helped me answer several UW questions. If it was long, I might say just learn in with UW but the chapter won't take you long at all. I'm pretty sure I got a UW question on motility that wasn't in FA, as well as one on saliva.

Good luck.

Over/Terp:

Thanks guys....I finished it but didnt "ADD" any notes in my FA much about it. I just found it covered so much MORE than FA and I dont want to get in the habit of Writing EVERYTHING out in FA if really Im going above what I need to know. Time consuming! :) I guess Ill keep that in mind for the rest of Physio and just read it, but not really add much else besides whats in FA.

Thanks for writing! I appreciate the advice!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Over/Terp:

Thanks guys....I finished it but didnt "ADD" any notes in my FA much about it. I just found it covered so much MORE than FA and I dont want to get in the habit of Writing EVERYTHING out in FA if really Im going above what I need to know. Time consuming! :) I guess Ill keep that in mind for the rest of Physio and just read it, but not really add much else besides whats in FA.

Thanks for writing! I appreciate the advice!!!! :)

read BRS physio 2 months ago...which sections are worth reviewing for the last week...off the top of my head im thinking renal and neuro?