Do I need to take a licensure exam??

Started by Livineasi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Livineasi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I crazy for not taking WREB/NERB and just doing a GPR?

I am graduating in May of 2013. I plan on practicing in either New York or California. Both states accept a 1 year residency for licensure. I am planning on doing a GPR program after graduating.

I have already decided not to take the NERB. Can someone tell me why I should take the WREB? I know it might be good in case I plan on practicing in other states, but most states give you reciprocity after 2-5 years.

I really need some opinions. Thanks!!!