Do I still continue at Community College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thanxalot

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m currently in the process of reinvention. I started my post bacc at CC this semester, and I only plan on continuing to take classes for a year until I transfer to a state university for about 2 years starting fall 2021. Should I stop taking classes at CC since I had taken gen chem at my home university in 2015 (failed it unfortunately), took the same course at CC during the summer and got an A, but then it didn’t transfer back (after talking to my CC and they said it did!) so I had to take it again at my home university and got a B. I took a couple of other courses at CC in the summer since it was cheaper and I didn’t want to overwhelm my parents at the time. Those courses weren’t prereqs (Except a stats course). I don’t want adcoms to think I’m taking the easier route at CC. I really only take the courses at CC to offset too much debt. Please let me know if I should change direction in anyway. I would then have to figure out loans and such (which I really want to avoid 3 years of loans rather than 1.5-2)

Members don't see this ad.