DO in WI?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. I'm a pre-med student at the University of Wisconsin Madison and am interested in learning more about osteopathic medicine and perhaps shadowing a DO. I was wondering if anybody knows of any DO's in the Madison/southern WI area, or of any referral services that would have this type of info. Any help would be much appreciated. PS-I have already checked the AOA website's DO referral page. It's a dead end.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Barton:
•Hey. I'm a pre-med student at the University of Wisconsin Madison and am interested in learning more about osteopathic medicine and perhaps shadowing a DO. I was wondering if anybody knows of any DO's in the Madison/southern WI area, or of any referral services that would have this type of info. Any help would be much appreciated. PS-I have already checked the AOA website's DO referral page. It's a dead end.•

Here are two at the UW Medical Center, Family Practice Dept. You might want to try your own medical center first!

Jeffrey Patterson, D.O., Family Physician
Graduate of: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Research and Teaching Interests: Chronic back pain, human sexuality and computer technology to enhance education

Cynthia Koren, D.O., Family Physician
Graduate of: University of Osteopathic Medicine Des Moines
Research and Teaching Interests: