Do loans fully cover tuition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agent007

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reality finally set in and I realized I never asked about the "paying for tuition" part. The 30k per year- will grad loans cover that?

Members don't see this ad.

Reality finally set in and I realized I never asked about the "paying for tuition" part. The 30k per year- will grad loans cover that?

It should, yes. There is no limit on loans. This is also why it costs so much....

You will have 90k debt in tuition plus living expenses and the loans accrue interest while in school. Starting salary has historically been 65k although you can just go onto indeed.com and read the salaries posted there for your geographic area to see if its better.

Sorry but you should probably be well aware before making a final career decision. It's manageable given refinancing companies now, but I don't recommend taking that much debt.

Last edited:
It should, yes. There is no limit on loans. This is also why it costs so much. Admins know that they can get the money from you. You will have 90k debt in tuition plus living expenses and the loans accrue interest while in school. Starting salary has historically been 65k although you can just go onto indeed.com and read the salaries posted there for your geographic area to see if its better.

Sorry but you should probably be well aware before making a final career decision. I don't recommend taking that much debt at all.

Well, everyone's situation is different. I would rather have debt and enjoy my job, than get paid $10 an hour and be treated like a dog.
Do you have to have full health insurance coverage as well? Do you know how that works?

Well, everyone's situation is different. I would rather have debt and enjoy my job, than get paid $10 an hour and be treated like a dog.
Do you have to have full health insurance coverage as well? Do you know how that works?

As long as youre completely of what youre getting into before starting. Most dont.

I would talk to your school about that.

Last edited: