When are you taking the NPTE and How do you plan to study for it? +

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

When are you taking the NPTE?

  • 2024

  • 2025

  • 2026

  • 2027

  • Bro, I'm just trying to get in.


Results are only viewable after voting.

FunkyMonkeyTom

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I've heard the NPTE is changing. I'm a third year DPT student and I will be taking my exam in October of 2024. I have just decided to start studying for it but am not entirely sure how / what resources I should use.

I've heard Final Frontier, Typical PT, PEAT, and TherapyED are good resources. I have the scorebuilders book but haven't opened it yet. Is there anything else? What should I prioritize?

I'm new to the forum and see that there are many pre-pts. If you need help, feel free to message me if you need help with apps or advice.