DO M3 to match ENT

Started by TNP123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TNP123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am a 3rd yr interested in matching AOA ENT.
COMLEX 1: 581
COMLEX 2: TBD
Class rank: Not quite sure, prob top 30-35%
Clerkships: HP family medicine, Honors in everything else
Research: A lot, nothing pertaining to ENT though
Pubs: 3
Other: The usual, commitees, clubs, ect

I am planning on doing a few audition rotations, however I am not sure where. I can't find any specific information on what programs are number heavy, require rotators for interview consideration, ect. I would appreciate any info. Thanks