Do Med schools Offer Internships for Pre meds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aiesha Usmani

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an undergrad, and I overheard this one girl in line at Dunkin who says she applied to this program as a medical intern for SUNY Upstate Norton College of Medicine (I am in Binghamton University, and the med school is also in Binghamton). She said she is familiar with a med student there, and they have zoom meetings for something. As vague as that sounds, I hope someone can answer what she does exactly. PLUS, are there any internships med schools offer to pre-meds? If so, can you please help me find one for Norton College of Medicine at the Binghamton campus? I'd truly appreciate it!