Step II DO NOT USE SPOTGETTER TO BOOK CS DATE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.PhilPhil

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to warn everyone not to use Spotgetter to book a CS date. Their computer booked me the wrong date and never got email as you are supposed too. So I missed my test date due to their error after realizing this I contacted them and they looked into it and acknowledged it was their mistake and would reimburse me the $1285 fee I had to pay to be able to re book the exam. But they never did and wont respond to their emails. So I have ended up losing all that money!!!!