DO Ortho Match

Started by Dr. MAXY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. MAXY

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any Osteopathic student out there who matched into an Ortho program (Osteo. or allo).
 
I know of a couple that did...both of the them were very strong students both academically and clinically and worked extremely hard during third and fourth year...they made it a point to rotate early and peform very well during their elective time and sought out excellent LORs very early...I think this is all common sense...connections also will help...one of the aforementioned students apparently has a father that is a residency program director...however, I think he probably would've matched regardless of this fact...all in all he was a very strong cadidate...both of them were actually.