Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see this a lot. I've seen dogs like Chihuahuas and even a ferret.
I don't really think that animals should be in a pharmacy because that wouldn't be sanitary.
People must think they're in PetSmart or something. Hey... it's all just retail, right? (Someone carried her dog into Autozone tonight.)
I don't really think that animals should be in a pharmacy because that wouldn't be sanitary.
People must think they're in PetSmart or something. Hey... it's all just retail, right? (Someone carried her dog into Autozone tonight.)
I've heard about that lab section.. we get done is <1 hour and then that section doesn't get finished in the 2 hours. I've dodged the bullet of not having any of the all-star questioners in my small group *knock on wood*.
. I don't know because he doesn't shower or because of the food he cooks at home. I've smelled this on many Indians before. Sorry...I'm not trying to be mean, so please don't yell at me.