DO/Ph.D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IceDoctor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information regarding the combined DO/Ph.D program adn what it takes to get in?

Members don't see this ad.

For which school(s)?

I am interested in any DO/Ph.D. programs, however I have strong interests in Ohio U. and NOVA.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if Nova has any DO/PhD programs, but I do know that they offer both the DO/MPH and the DO/MBA which about 20 students do per year respectively. Once you gain admissions to the school, if you want to get a combined degree, it's all yours as long as your grades are good first semester (and the MPH is free). :)

MSUCOM has a DO/Ph.D program. The info about it is on their website. (www.msu.edu, then click on grad programs, and it should have a link on the med school page) I'm pretty sure that you have to apply for the program with your secondary. If I remember correctly from last year, they send a huge secondary packet, and the application is with the packet. They don't send secondaries to everyone (not even all MI residents). Correct me if I'm wrong about how to apply to their DO/Ph.D program.

Doc Oc
MS-I UNECOM