Do planned courses go on/need to be on transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STACM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated in Spring 07 and just sent in my transcripts to AADSAS for my complete undergrad. However, I'm going to be taking more classes (a few extra BIOs) in Fall of 2008 but have not registered for some classes because they are still full as of now. I was just wondering if the university puts planned courses on the transcript, and if so will I need to resend a new transcript to AADSAS once I'm actually registered for the planned courses? Also, what if I plan to take courses Spring 09, will I have to resubmit a transcript after registration starts then as well? Or are planned courses not listed on the transcript and AADSAS just goes by what you say on the application...later to check when your done with the classes?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Courses that you are currently registered for to take next semester do not show up on transcripts.

You can verify this by ordering an unofficial transcript from your university (usually their very cheap if not free).

Courses that you are currently registered for to take next semester do not show up on transcripts.

You can verify this by ordering an unofficial transcript from your university (usually their very cheap if not free).

mine shows the planned as well...

So for the AADSAS application, do we list the classes we are planning to take in the future as well in the coursework section? I am a graduate student finishing my MS in Biology in Spring 2009. Would I send my transcript in Spring 2009 once I have completed the MS program even though by that type, the application period is over?