Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do PM&R Physicians ever start their own rehabilitation clinics? As way of explanation, I am an MBA, and by appearances only, the industry seems very corporately controlled (with the large multi-billion dollar non-profits). As a result, I wonder how practical the goal is and where you can find more information on this.
But I am an older graduate with an MBA and business experience, trying not to be naive, and the idea of somehow, someday, managing a rehab clinic seems really interesting goal, and yes, seems more interesting that having a doctor's office?
FYI, I read a few posts on this, for example, http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/pm-r-owned-rehab-clinics.806445/ and just looking for more information, even a BOOK title or website.
But I am an older graduate with an MBA and business experience, trying not to be naive, and the idea of somehow, someday, managing a rehab clinic seems really interesting goal, and yes, seems more interesting that having a doctor's office?
FYI, I read a few posts on this, for example, http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/pm-r-owned-rehab-clinics.806445/ and just looking for more information, even a BOOK title or website.
Last edited: