Do pre-reqs have to be completed before applying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Radaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been asked before, I am just curious. Plus my situation is a little different. I just graduated and technically I am not planning on taking any more classes.

However, I was wondering if there's a place on the application where you put future planning of classes you're taking? So if I get into a school that requires anatomy (which I haven't taken), I can completed before I start dental school?

Is that possible? Or does the admission even allow that? Only possible classes I might have to take would be anatomy/physiology.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, there is a place to place future courses. Classes need to be completed by matriculation to dental school (thus, most places require it be done by the end of Spring term which in this case would be done by May 2016)
Yay problem solved! Thank you very much!

Yes you can take whatever pre-req not completed before putting your sweaty butt(Summer is very hot) on a seat in dental school. Provided you complete most of them, for example,some schools require you complete,maybe, 10 out of 14 pre-reqs before applying. Then complete the 4 before walking through the doors.

Reactions: 1 user