what do i do applying medical and dental schools?

Started by emilia112
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emilia112

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi so on the dental application on the questions is “have you previously or are you currently applying to other pre health programs”. At the time I was but i accidentally answered NO bc ADEA said I do not to disclose when I have not been verified or submitted yet. My parents really wanted me to submit but I did not want to say yes and then my chance would be so low. I did end up applying to one but withdrew my apps. Am I in trouble like will dental schools find out, please be realistic. I have contacted Adea and Aacomas and they said that all liasion programs are only sent to the program and they cannot see. But, now I am like what if adea tells them? Idk i’m spiraling
 
Well have you submitted? Are you going to withdraw from one or the other?
yes submitted both (med after dental) bc my parents wanted me to but i withdrew the 1 throwaway i sent to med school. im just worried ab adea reporting that i “lied” or sending them info ab this
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad