Do schools see only letter grade or the number as well?

Started by PThaizzly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PThaizzly

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows if the PT schools see your exact grade or just the letter grade?

I have a 3.7(ish) GPA and I recently made an 89.7 B+ in Anatomy and unfortunately it was not rounded up to a 90 A. (many tears were indeed shed lol)

My school does not follow the +/- grading for GPA, a B+ is the same as a B.

I'm just hoping that the PT schools will be able to see that I was very close to an A in anatomy rather than just seeing a B.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!
 
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows if the PT schools see your exact grade or just the letter grade?

I have a 3.7(ish) GPA and I recently made an 89.7 B+ in Anatomy and unfortunately it was not rounded up to a 90 A. (many tears were indeed shed lol)

My school does not follow the +/- grading for GPA, a B+ is the same as a B.

I'm just hoping that the PT schools will be able to see that I was very close to an A in anatomy rather than just seeing a B.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Schools will see what is on your transcript.