Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello.
I have a patient who wants me to prescribe him a silicon hydrogel. The problem is that the only available silicon hydrogel in our country is AirOptix which is unlikely to fit(he wants to buy from overseas). Therefor, I don't have test lenses available for other silicon hydrogels and he has to buy at least 6 months supply.
1- Is it correct that silicon hydrogels fit looser and are flatter? In all cases?
2- The patient is wearing Soflens38 (DIA 14 BC 9.0) at the moment. Is it possible that Acuvue Advance DIA 14 BC 8.7 will be steep or it will fit well?
Thanks for any suggestion.
I have a patient who wants me to prescribe him a silicon hydrogel. The problem is that the only available silicon hydrogel in our country is AirOptix which is unlikely to fit(he wants to buy from overseas). Therefor, I don't have test lenses available for other silicon hydrogels and he has to buy at least 6 months supply.
1- Is it correct that silicon hydrogels fit looser and are flatter? In all cases?
2- The patient is wearing Soflens38 (DIA 14 BC 9.0) at the moment. Is it possible that Acuvue Advance DIA 14 BC 8.7 will be steep or it will fit well?
Thanks for any suggestion.