Do these courses count towards my science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loveherstory90

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am wondering when calculating my science GPA if the following courses are included:
Intro to Earth Science/w Lab
Principles of Physical Geography

I am also wondering if math courses count with the calculation? Because some websites are kind of confusing and state Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math.
 
Only way you’ll truly find out is when you submit your AADSAS app for verification and their team verify the courses individually. Maybe they’ll count, maybe not. But I do agree that math generally does count towards science course gpa