You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
do u agree that pharmacy is complete profession? come in
Started by emergency
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pharmacy profession sucks...I want to be an english teacher and work in oakland california to teach ebonics 👍
Of course it is silly. The "shirt and tie" part (dress code) is covered (but American Psycho wore a tie), along with the Pharmacist's Oath, personal conduct standards, and business/law classes in school; professional licensure upon graduation. You constantly learn new therapeutics and other important things to make you a better pharmacist through your employment, professional organizations, CE, and informal networks (like this one). You serve people, they trust you with their well-being, it's humbling (for some) and fantastic.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand the topic. A complete profession? As opposed to an incomplete one?
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Hi guys,
I have a presentation about ( pharmacy is a complete profession ), I should agree with that. I need some ideas to prove that can any body help me please?
I know you wouldn't let me down
Thanks
Do your own f****king homework.
1
117296
+1,000,000do your own f****king homework.
Pharmacy is not a complete profession. Years ago, when it was being made, my fairy godmother broke pharmacy in two before she put it in the oven. She promptly lost one half, and pharmacy has been looking for its better half ever since.
Pharmacy is not a complete profession. Years ago, when it was being made, my fairy godmother broke pharmacy in two before she put it in the oven. She promptly lost one half, and pharmacy has been looking for its better half ever since.
Thats good!!! Made me laugh...
D
deleted205891
Pharmacy is not a complete profession. Years ago, when it was being made, my fairy godmother broke pharmacy in two before she put it in the oven. She promptly lost one half, and pharmacy has been looking for its better half ever since.
Hate to break it to you, but as it was baking I passed by the oven to see what was in it. Seeing 2 delicious pieces of pharmacy, I wanted to eat them both (imagine the therapeutic effects!), but thinking that the 2 pieces would interact with each other, I just ate 1.
So sorry for it being incomplete now.
1
117296
Hate to break it to you, but as it was baking I passed by the oven to see what was in it. Seeing 2 delicious pieces of pharmacy, I wanted to eat them both (imagine the therapeutic effects!), but thinking that the 2 pieces would interact with each other, I just ate 1.
So sorry for it being incomplete now.
As pharmacy was cooling on the oven after it was finished cooking, I passed by, brushing pharmacy, causing half of it to promptly hit the floor. Damn my clumsiness.
The wording of the title of this thread is just awkward.
To the OP, try rephrasing your question to get a better response. 👍
To the OP, try rephrasing your question to get a better response. 👍
You're sorta asking folks to read between the lines...
If you're fishing to see whether pharmacy is a "real" profession and if it's something you should consider; the answer is "yes"; and no, you should consider something else...like medicine, like 'cause it's more "real".
What the heck are you asking???
If you're fishing to see whether pharmacy is a "real" profession and if it's something you should consider; the answer is "yes"; and no, you should consider something else...like medicine, like 'cause it's more "real".
What the heck are you asking???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I have a presentation about ( pharmacy is a complete profession ), I should agree with that. I need some ideas to prove that can any body help me please?
I know you wouldn't let me down
Thanks
You complete me
He had me at "I have a presentation..."
He had me at "I have a presentation..."
lol...sorry Z, you're no Renee Zellweger
lol...sorry Z, you're no Renee Zellweger
Yeah...but Tom Cruise and I... we.. hmmm.. have so...
little in common.
Yeah...but Tom Cruise and I... we.. hmmm.. have so... little in common.
And by little, you mean Scientology?

And by little, you mean Scientology?![]()
No, I'm much better looking than him.. ok. Not!
Yeah...but Tom Cruise and I... we.. hmmm.. have so...
little in common.
You say that like it's a bad thing...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 540
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K