DO Waitlist Support Thread 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My turn to manifest an A from my waitlist this week :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Manifesting an acceptance from my top choice this week. We got this!!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like you all are having lots of success on here...so I'm manifesting an A off the alternate list this week too 😅✨🙏

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Manifesting an A from my waitlists this week 🤩🤩🤩

Reactions: 2 users
Everyone that is manifesting for an A this week is going to get it! It is our fate

I got the A today!! Hoping you all get off the WL for your schools as well!!

• Care
Jumping on this thread because I need some positivity during this brutal process. Manifesting an A this week from my top choice school!! Praying for that A call, this is the week!

Reactions: 1 users
New week, new wishes for manifestation for all of you who're still waiting. May this week be your week.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I posted my manifest post yesterday morning feeling so defeated this cycle and just found out I got an A and off of the waitlist!!! Good luck to everyone this week!

I posted my manifest post yesterday morning feeling so defeated this cycle and just found out I got an A and off of the waitlist!!! Good luck to everyone this week!
Congratulations !!!!

See? This stuff works. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Manifesting getting of the waitlist this week for my top choice!! Not losing hope!

Manifesting getting off the waitlist this week! It's been a long wait but I know it'll be here soon!

I was given 2 acceptances to my backup schools and put a deposit down on 1 to hold my seat, I have been on the waitlist at PCOM and WesternU since January :/ WHATTA BUMMER. Really hoping for movement soon, it is so depressing knowing you are qualified and having to wait until after May 15th for movement. Reach out if you are on the waitlist for either or want to vent/ grovel me with me haha
Got accepted at both last week, Manifesting the best for everyone else. GL

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call today! Don't lose hope guys! It will work out

• Love
Got off the WL for my top choice DO school last Wednesday.
I was ready to leave my state next week for my other A. I had to cancel my lease and find a new place in one day. It was stressful, but rewarding in the long run.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Got the A today after being waitlisted in March! Any advice on how to handle uprooting my life to get settled in a new state within 2 weeks? Orientation starts on July 10th 😅

Got the A today after being waitlisted in March! Any advice on how to handle uprooting my life to get settled in a new state within 2 weeks? Orientation starts on July 10th 😅
You might have to move with your bare minimum possessions, and have a family member or friend arrange for more to be brought over later. Good Luck!

Congratulations !!!

Tough predicament to get 2 weeks to uproot your life and move but you were looking forward to becoming a doctor so I would say, take it in stride and make the most of it may be? :)

Congratulations !!!

Tough predicament to get 2 weeks to uproot your life and move but you were looking forward to becoming a doctor so I would say, take it in stride and make the most of it may be? :)
Thank you so much! That's my plan !!

Manifesting an A on the last day of waitlist movement 🙌

Accepted off the WL last night! I still can't believe I am going to be a doctor! I am bawling would be an understatement!

Accepted to NSU KPCOM! Yayy! Super happy!

• Love
hey everyone! new to this thread bc I was waitlisted today for the only school I received an interview invite for in June (I applied really late bc of personal circumstances). everything happened really quickly. it’s kinda dumb how I interviewed only to end up on a WL but Ik how much of a sucky position this is to be in. I’m sending good vibes to everyone on a WL bc Ik some schools accept up until the first day with most schools starting in the next few weeks. otherwise, Ik we got this and will move forward and be accepted in the current cycle. if anyone has an advice or words of wisdom in regards to this pls do share :)

• Care
accepted to NSU KPCOM!! Super happy!

• Love
hey everyone! new to this thread bc I was waitlisted today for the only school I received an interview invite for in June (I applied really late bc of personal circumstances). everything happened really quickly. it’s kinda dumb how I interviewed only to end up on a WL but Ik how much of a sucky position this is to be in. I’m sending good vibes to everyone on a WL bc Ik some schools accept up until the first day with most schools starting in the next few weeks. otherwise, Ik we got this and will move forward and be accepted in the current cycle. if anyone has an advice or words of wisdom in regards to this pls do share :)
My word of advice is “It’s not over until it’s over!” I was WL at both of my schools (one since January, the other since March). I was preparing to start another cycle and my confidence was at an all time low. I was honestly looking at a plan B. I finally got the call I was waiting for in May.

I also sent a letter of intent restating my top choice about a month after my WL decision.

Getting on the WL is a big deal even if we don’t feel like it. It’s hard to keep your hopes up, but I believe in the power of manifestation. See yourself in the position you truly want, and it will come true, one way or another. Congratulations so far and best of luck ❤️

Hi all - also jumping on here for some positivity. Got waitlisted at the only school I got an interview from in early May and orientation is starting in a week, so this is the last week of waiting essentially. Really hoping for some good news, even if it's late. Send all the good vibes this way, please :)

• Care
Is it too late to manifest 😭
It is never over till its really over. Till all the schools start classes, you can manifest and perhaps even get in into one of the ones you're wait listed on.

Good luck.