DO we need a pic with our MCAT ticket?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all--
Just a question...I took the MCAT last August, and with my MCAT ticket, there was an extra piece of paper for a passport picture with it (this was the same piece of paper for the fingerprint.)
This year however, I only got an MCAT ticket, and that was it...do we not need to bring a passport pic with us anymore?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was under the impression that the instructions say to provide a picture on the ticket. I'd just do what the instructions say. I know i had one for april.

later

Yes, I had a picture on my ID when I took it last summer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I got my ticket along with another sheet for the picture and the fingerprint. They require a 2" x 2" photograph. Do you think it would be okay if my pic is a different size or are they very strict about that?

Yep. Go to Kinko's.

Together

I got my photo in one of those color photo booths in my local mall. 4 shots for $3.00. They were 2 inches by about 1.7 inches. I used it on my April MCAT ticket and nothing was said about the slightly smaller size.

It was quick, easy and cheap. :D :D :D

One couple at my MCAT test center used their high school prom pictures. I swear. Any picture that shows your face is fine. :)