do you consider yourself a "cool", not dorky premed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We got new computers and monitors for the lab office a few weeks ago. I was so proud of my new, sleek set up that I actually took pictures of it and showed them to people. Those not as scientifically and technologically minded as I were, let's say, less than impressed.

The lab I work at has a dual-monitor setup attached to a microscope w/ camera. It's just sitting there collecting dust because no one has linked it to the network. I walk by that room everyday and have to stop and stare at it. There's 100k worth of equipment just collecting dust! Two 22 inch monitors hooked up to a NICE Nikon camera and scope. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I live in hawaii, I surf, I rock climb, I rock out and I definately get the luv from the ladies. Born to raise hell. Born to be a cutter (other people not myself)

nuff sed

I'm not "cool" in the common usage of the word. Of course, I think cool means RPG's and fantasy novels. I wear geek/dork like a badge of honor!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am dorky. Even among dorks, I am the mega-dork. Not in a good way. I'm just frickin' awkward. :)

Have you guys ever seen someone get really really excited about explaining puff pastry? If not, we should hang out.

haha...sure have. my girlfriend is a pastry chef.