Do you have any questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paranoid Android

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since everyone is currently preparing for interviews, I thought I'd run this by you all. As an interviewee, I think it's very important to ask intelligent questions as well as giving intelligent responses to their questions. So my question (OK stop using that word) is the following:

What are some good questions to ask when they say "Do you have any questions?"

Also, do you think its OK to subtly ask about your chances of admission at the end of the interview?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Colby

Members don't see this ad.

How does this medical school prepare future doctors for the multiethnic world out there? Specifically, are things such as Spanish (or other language) for medical professionals offered, as well as classes in cultural sensitivity to medical issues?

I posted this and forgot to list some of the questions I would ask, well here goes....

How closely are your graduates matched with their top choices of residencies? (or can you find this info for every medical school without asking)

Where do most of the students live who go to school here?

As a student in the M.D. program, will there be a chance to work independently on a research project? (again, if you can't find the info in the school literature)

How is this school preparing students to work in an environment where the technology advances so quickly?

Those are just a few that I've come up with. Let me know what you think of these and if you have any more thoughts....

Colby